Hi folks,

I'm working on a web project that I didn't start out thinking was going to have logged-in users, just unlogged guest website visitors. Now I'm belatedly looking for a solution to add some basic login, change password, lost password type user stuff.

Does anyone have suggestions for open source packages that handle this in a way that integrates well with existing PHP scripts? I've written a few things from scratch to do this sort of thing years ago, but I'm hoping we now live in a world where there are easy, free, open-source solutions that integrate easily.

Any favorites?

Thanks
ken