We invite you to submit to the 2017 Designing for Digital Conference Call
for Proposals beginning today through December 1, 2016. For a detailed list
of the topics covered at D4D: http://designingfordigital.com/about/tracks/.

The D4D Program Planning committee has opened the 2017 Call for Proposals
and is currently seeking 4 hour workshops, 90 minute seminars, 45 minute
sessions and 20 minute short talks in these recently revised tracks:

   -

   Tools & Methods
   -

   UX in Practice
   -

   Service & Physical Space Design
   -

   Trends, Emerging Issues, and the Future of UX
   -

   Leadership & Organizational  Strategies

View Details & Submit Today!
http://designingfordigital.com/speaking-opportunities/

Registration/ Housing Open. The conference will be held in Austin, Texas at
the UT Austin Conference Center from April 3-5, 2017. Housing and Early
Registration are currently open.
http://designingfordigital.com/about/hotels-travel/.

We hope to see you at D4D!

-- D4D Planning Committees

http://designingfordigital.com/about/committees/

Sign up for our newsletter… to stay updated:
http://designingfordigital.com/contact/