Hi all,

Hydra Connect 2016 occurred in Boston about two weeks ago with 258 total attendees gathered to share knowledges on Linked Data, Fedora 4 Commons, Project Management, Ruby Programming, Metadata, and, of course, the Hydra framework. Unlike previous years, we did do recordings of as much content of the conference as we could that have now all been posted.

The following is a master list of all sessions with an A/V recorded component to them (slides, if available, are linked the session title). That's 44 talks all about cutting edge Digital Repository development!

*         https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=78156660

There were some sessions with slides that we were either unable to capture or did not have the capacity to record. These include the Workshops on Monday that have many great hands-on tutorials. If audio or video was available, they are also linked on these pages in the talk summaries under the large image schedule chart. For a full schedule of the event that is definitely worth checking out, see these links:

*         https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Hydra+Connect+2016%3A++Workshops

*         https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Hydra+Connect+2016%3A++Orientation+sessions

*         https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Hydra+Connect+2016%3A++Presentations%2C+panels+and+breakouts

*         https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Notes+from+unconference+sessions

Feel free to contact me if you notice any linking errors or issues with the above. Special thanks to Northeastern for lending us audio recorders and to all of those in the Hydra Community who volunteered to help with the capture of the recordings. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Steven Anderson
Digital Repository Developer
Boston Public Library