Thanks Eric,

We were able to add these HTTPS certificates thanks to letsencrypt and a newer client, https://github.com/srvrco/getssl <https://github.com/srvrco/getssl>, that is able to run on the older code4lib.org <http://code4lib.org/> infrastructure.

I’ve had to disable HTTPS on vote.code4lib.org <http://vote.code4lib.org/> due to an incompatibility with diebold-o-tron, but after we’re through this voting period I hope we can dig into that and resolve it.

Chris