From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim Pham
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 3:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] code4lib toronto Web Scraping workshops

Hi Bill,

You're welcome to join the meetup group [1] and send out emails to the mailing list [2]. So far talking and planning happens in an ad hoc fashion, it's whoever wants to do something as code4lib toronto can do something as code4lib toronto. If you want to use the meetup group to propose something I can add you as an organizer to the group and you'll be free to use it however you'd like. If you have any other ideas let me know I'd love to help if I can.

Kim

[1] http://www.meetup.com/code4libtoronto/