I don't know where to report this or get help, so here goes:

I'm trying to post a job on jobs.code4lib.org and when I hit publish it says:

"Cannot publish yet: need to assign a location, or make it telecommute (whee)"

But I put a Location in there but when it comes back with that message the Location is missing. It is also erased when I Save instead of Publish. And the same thing happens to my tags, only able to get them to stick with the Auto-Tag.

I made sure I am logged in with an active session. I've tried Chrome and Safari. Anyone else seen this? Or know where I can get help?

thanks,