Dear Members of DLF,

I’d like to thank you on behalf of the Visual Resources Association for your help in distributing the VRA Professional Status survey last Fall 2015. I am pleased to announce the completion and availability of the VRA 2015-2016 Professional Status Task Force Report on Professional Status. This report provides extremely valuable information about the landscape of our professions and the needs of colleagues working within a variety of visual resource and related environments.  Almost half of the 446 survey respondents identified themselves as non-VRA members, which is a good indication of how your support increased the survey’s reach and our understanding of the professional status and needs of our colleagues working across related fields. Thank you again for the time you took to assist in this important work. Please don't hesitate to contact the VRA Board with questions about report. We can be reached at [log in to unmask].

Jen Green

President, Visual Resources Association

--

Jen Green, Digital Scholarship Librarian

Scholarly Communication, Copyright, and Publishing Program

Dartmouth College Library

6025 Baker, Office 180

603-646-2132

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1