Hi everyone,

 Taking a break from the chaotic rush of DLF Forum prep (by which I mean two program associates sitting across from one another in a conference room typing furiously for hours on end—it’s more Paul Walker/Vin Diesel in our minds, okay...) to bring you some new opportunities posted to our job board this week:

 Post a job, browse past listings, or follow us on Twitter to get updates throughout the week!

Until next week,

----

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org | clir.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1