I hope everyone is having a good Monday! This weekend, I visited the Smithsonian's National Zoo. Which means that ever since, I've been thinking about pandas constantly. "What is Tian Tian eating right now?" I've asked myself every few hours. And "Do the pandas have official Twitter accounts?"(The answer to that is, disappointingly, no. Though they do have their own livestreams!)

Zoos might be the best kind of cultural heritage institutions. (But at least until the pandas start tweeting, digital libraries are still in the running, I suppose.)

Speaking of which, this week's diglib jobs can be found below:

 Post a job, browse past listings, or follow us on Twitter to get updates throughout the week!

See you at the Panda Cams!

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1