All of our jobs this week come from the Northeast! If you decide to check them out, maybe start browsing for some warm jacket options, too--winter is coming!! (I sincerely hope there’s some crossover between the Song of Ice and Fire fandom and the digital library fandom, or I’m just out here by myself with this reference.)

Two positions are available at the MIT Libraries: Web Developer and DevOps Engineer for Library Systems.

If you’ve got a PhD in a humanities/social sciences field and are passionate about digital scholarship and collaborative projects, you should consider applying to be Digital Scholarship Fellow at the Penn State University Libraries.

And last but not least, Boston College is seeking a Digital Library Applications Developer to develop and manage its repository infrastructure.

See the full back-list of #DLFjobs on our website or on Twitter. To find out how to post a job, visit our website here.

(Question—do maesters have listservs?...Raven-servs?)

 Until next week,

----

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org | clir.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1