Happy Monday (and happy one week till the Forum)!!

A reminder: anyone affiliated with a DLF member organization is eligible to apply for our fellowships. We will be sending one person to the ARLIS/NA annual conference in New Orleans this February & the application closes tomorrow. All we need from each applicant is a brief statement of purpose.

Let me know if you have questions!

Best,
Becca

--

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org | clir.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1