Hi everyone,

My apologies if you’ve already received this notice!

There’s still time to register for the DLF Liberal Arts College Pre-Conference and Digital Preservation 2016, but don’t wait---registration for these two events will close on Monday, October 17, at 11:59 PM PT! You can register here: https://www.diglib.org/forums/2016forum/registration/

Registration for the Taiga Forum and the DLF Ally Skills Workshop will continue! More information on all of our affiliated events can be found here: https://www.diglib.org/forums/2016forum/affiliated-events/

We hope to see you in Milwaukee!

Cheers,

Katherine

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF