Hi everyone,

 Apologies if you've just received this elsewhere, too!

If you’re joining us for the Forum or DigiPres in Milwaukee next month, consider this AMIA + DLF Virtual Cross-Pollinator opportunity! Fellows will draw out issues of A/V preservation and use throughout the events, and engage in online discussion on the subject (something you may already be planning to do!). They’ll also have the opportunity to engage in dialogue with those attending the AMIA+DLF-sponsored Hack Day at the start of the AMIA annual conference, which overlaps with our events on Nov. 9th. Each participant will receive a $200 honorarium.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

-Becca

 -----

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org | clir.org