Hello All,

As a follow up to part of our conversation today, I have created a Google
Doc to start working from, or to at least pull together some information.

In the spirit of the NDSA Interest Group (open discussion) vs. Working
Group (addressing a specific issue with a possible product) I added a space
for you to add your name if interested.

I look forward to seeing some of you at DLF/NDSA Dig Pres 2016 and talking
more at our November meeting.

Best,
Carol

Anyone with the link can edit (if we need to change that let me know):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1noG3LNemKHyCU27D2RN8xdcjwcitcDlHs2IudfLbSwk/edit?usp=sharing

--

Carol Kussmann
Digital Preservation Analyst