I went to iPRES and can talk about some of my take-aways and the 2 workshops I participated in about preservation storage and format assessments. Hopefully some others who attended can share their highlights as well.

Andrea

From: The NDSA Standards Working Group list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Meg Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 12:11 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [NDSA-STANDARDS] Call for agenda items 10/16

Anyone at iPres and willing to report?  I was just following on Twitter, but it looked interesting!

Meg

Meg Phillips

External Affairs Liaison

National Archives and Records Administration

301-837-3111

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Collie, Aaron <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all,

Would anyone like some time on the agenda for our upcoming meeting on 10/16? Updates? Conference reports?

Best,

-Aaron
S&P co-convener