Hi Standards and Practices,

It sure looks like they're having fun over there at iPres in Switzerland, judging from the Twitter activity at #ipres2016!

Follow along if you aren't already (and if you aren't there - lucky dogs), and gather up some ideas for S&P discussions we should follow up on.

I see some traffic about what is wrong with OAIS, the real world success rate of DROID at format identification, and hitting the sweet spot of digital preservation between "achievable maximum" level of preservation and "acceptable minimum"....

They also seem to have very impressive floral displays at the podium.  Posh!

Meg

Meg Phillips
External Affairs Liaison
National Archives and Records Administration
301-837-3111