It saddens me that something so obviously intrinsic to this organization is
thought to be necessary.  Usually an organization issues such a statement
because their practices along such lines have been called into question,
not because of the result of an election.

Btw, what about Luddites, Trump supporters and those who would want the
whole world to program in COBOL?  Are we to be as accepting of those
philistines as well?  ;-)

Peace, love and light to all! (no, really)

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

<http://whiteplainslibrary.org/>
100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

http://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*When you think about it, *all* security is ultimately security by
ignorance.*