On 29 November 2016, Salazar, Christina wrote:

> I REALLY want to have this conversation AND the post election statement
> conversation in person en masse at C4L2017. C4L does plenty of socializing
> stuff, but I believe that it's time for us to come together during "official"
> conference time to kind of think, talk and write about how we want to (or
> don't) identify as a community.

I'm afraid I won't be at the conference, but I'll do what I can online from my
remote northern home!

> Christina (Who Are You? I really wanna know.) Salazar

"I woke up in a SoHo doorway / A policeman knew my name / He said, You can go
sleep at home tonight / If you can log me in to your phone"

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada :: https://www.miskatonic.org/
Caveat lector.