Salvete!

> On Monday, November 14, from 8:30-9:30 a.m. CST, the School of Information
> Sciences at the University of Illinois will host an online information session
> about our PhD degree in library and information science. During the session,
> iSchool faculty and staff will answer questions and provide information about
> our School and programs. Login instructions are below.

     I cannot say enough good things about the U of I. It was my LIS alma mater, and I really have felt as though the education I got there as a Master's Student was without par. If you're keen to work with absolutely brilliant people and they let you in with the other cool kids, by all means go. I have literally met folks from all over the world with solid connections to Illinois. </endshamelessalumplug>

Cheers,
Brooke