Here's a quick update on the 2017 conference.

*REGISTRATION*

    Registration will open at 12pm eastern / 9am Pacific on Wednesday,
    December 14.

    Conference capacity is 450. Most of those openings will be made
    available on December 14, but some will be held to ensure presenters
    and diversity scholarship recipients will be able to register. Any
    remaining openings will be available for general registration in
    January (date to be announced.)

*HOUSING*

    There will be 3 housing options. I will send detailed information
    about the options before December 1 so you can plan your budget.

*HELP!*

    If you know of a vendor or organization we should contact to seek
    financial sponsorship, please send a message to:

    *We need additional financial support to keep registration cost as
    low as possible.*

Gary Thompson
Code4Lib 2017 Local Planning Committee