I should point out that conference organizers will look at the budget
and total sponsorship levels on Monday, November 28, to set the
conference registration fee. Our current level of support is lower than
we hoped, but we are working to catch up.

*** If you can respond to Galen's request TODAY or TOMORROW, that may
help us keep the registration fee low. ***

Rest assured, we will keep registration as low as possible, but need to
balance that intention with fiscal responsibility.

Gary