From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim, Bohyun
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 1:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Post-election statement affirming diversity from Code4Lib?

Hi Code4Libbers,

What do you think about issuing a post-election statement on diversity basically affirming that we stand by it?

If that _IS_ the majority opinion in Code4Lib which I am _POSITIVE_ that it is, then I want to hear it and I think others may well!

I just drafted one for LITA (to be out tomorrow hopefully). So I have some wordings that I can offer as a starting point.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Bohyun