Hi,

One of the aims of the 2017 Code4Lib team is to keep attendee
registration fees as low as possible, and to that end, we rely on
generous donations from organizations and individuals in the GLAM
technology space.

Members of the conference budget and sponsorship committee have been
busy contacting potential sponsors and taking pledges — but we would
also like the help of Code4Lib community members who know or work for
organizations who may be willing to support the conference.

Information about sponsorship opportunities can be found on the prospectus:

http://2017.code4lib.org/prospectus/

If you or your employer's organization might be interested in
sponsoring the conference, please send an email to
[log in to unmask] In particular, if you're unsure whether
your organization was already approached for a sponsorship, the folks
at that address can let you know.

Individuals can also donate to the conference as a whole or to the
Angel Fund for diversity scholarships:

http://2017.code4lib.org/diversity-scholarships/angel-fund.html

Regards,

Galen