Hi folks,

There's now under FOUR DAYS REMAINING to submit your design to the annual 2017 Code4Lib t-shirt logo competition. (This is the last time I'll bug you about this--promise!)

To check out competition details, see everything that's been submitted so far, or to submit your own high-quality design, head on over to the Wiki: http://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Code4Lib_T-Shirt_Design_Competition

ALL T-SHIRT LOGO DESIGNS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2016 at 5 PM Pacific Standard Time, so please don't hesitate to be in touch if you have questions about submitting or need a hand figuring out Wiki logistics: speltzman[at]library[dot]ucla[dot]edu.

Once the contest closes I'll be in touch with details about the voting timeline/procedure.

Thanks,
Shira Peltzman on behalf of the Code4Lib 2017 T-shirt Committee