I spent about 15 years of my professional life growing crystals for scientific research. I would be offended if I went to a library and found a book on " the cosmic language being spoken by crystals" next to Alan Holden and Phylis Morrison's "Crystals and Crystal Growing". But physical libraries don't do that. They are pretty successful at giving appropriate context to books on shelves. Does an OPAC do the same?
Should libraries emulate Google https://www.google.com/search?q=Crystals <https://www.google.com/search?q=Crystals> which is uncritical
or perhaps Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal> which has a clear point of view?
or is there a way to provide both context and inclusion?

Facebook's take on this: https://www.facebook.com/search/str/crystals/keywords_pages <https://www.facebook.com/search/str/crystals/keywords_pages> explains a lot.