We hope everyone had a restful and enjoyable holiday weekend! We have three exciting job opportunities to share this week:

·         The California Digital Library is looking for a Software Engineer (Java or Ruby) to join their Discovery and Delivery team. The new Software Engineer will work collaboratively and creatively with the team to develop and support a wide variety of library services, including the UC libraries’ union catalog, instant access to books and journals, and an interlibrary loan system.

·         The Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) seeks a Business Development Director to implement and grow revenue opportunities for the organization. The Director will forge extensive new partnerships and relationships to further expand DPLA’s visibility, impact, and financial resources to pursue its social mission.

·         Be the next Metadata Librarian at the University of Michigan/Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)! The Metadata Librarian will provide guidance in metadata management and innovation, lead incorporation of new metadata fields and schemas, participate in the ongoing development of the ICPSR’s technical infrastructure, and provide staff training in order to advance ICPSR’s metadata and discovery services.

Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website and on Twitter. Want to post a job? Check out our jobs service.

We wish you the best of luck on the job search!

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF