The Standards and Practice Interest group has been discussing re-doing the 2013
Staffing for Effective Digital Preservation Survey/Report
<http://ndsa.org/documents/NDSA-Staffing-Survey-Report-Final122013.pdf>.
When this was written it was thought that follow up surveys would be given.

If you are interested in participating in this working group, please add
your name to the Google Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1noG3LNemKHyCU27D2RN8xdcjwcitcDlHs2IudfLbSwk/edit?usp=sharing>
and if possible attend the next Standards and Practices Interest Group call
where we will discuss how to move forward on this.  The next meeting is
Monday November 21 at 1-2pm Eastern.  Please watch NDSA All for the meeting
agenda and call in information.

If you have other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Carol

--

Carol Kussmann