The TriCollege Libraries (Bryn Mawr, Haverford and Swarthmore) are doing an
ILS review and exploring capabilities and limitations of different systems.

We would love to hear from libraries that may recently have made decisions
about how search results are displayed, via bento boxes (based on format or
material type) or interfiled results.

We are particularly interested if you changed your results display from one
type to the other and if any systems limitations drove your decision.

What factors drove your decisions and why? What ILS and other systems do
you use? Were there technical difficulties associated with your desired
display and the ILS you use?

Feel free to respond to me off list, and if there is interest, I will
summarize responses and re-post.

Many thanks,

Mary Marissen
Swarthmore College Library