Code4Lib 2017 is coming up soon! There are still opportunities available to
present in our poster sessions. The call for poster presenters is open now!

If you haven't registered for Code4Lib yet, worry not, as one registration
slot will be held for each poster presenter. The conference will be held at
the Luskin Conference Center at UCLA
<http://luskinconferencecenter.ucla.edu/>, from March 6, 2017 - March 9,
2017.  Visit http://2017.code4lib.org/ to learn more information about
Code4lib 2017.

Submit your poster proposal here! <https://goo.gl/forms/s6pK5vZU6yiGraoy2> (
https://goo.gl/forms/s6pK5vZU6yiGraoy2)

Due to the holiday break, we're extending this CFP to Tuesday, January 3,
2017 at 11:59pm. Voting will open shortly thereafter and will end on
January 12th. The URL to submit votes will be announced on the Code4Lib
website and mailing list, and will require an active code4lib.org account
to participate. The final list of poster will be announced in January.

May the odds be ever in your favor,
The Code4Lib 2017 Program Committee