Jonathan,

We’ve done this in our bento box style search. Largely we just used the Drupal module that was delivered by EBSCO and adjusted the code to where it could bolt into the search experience that we were creating. The EDS articles are in the “Read it Online” box (http://www.richlandlibrary.com/search-bb?query=christmas).

Mark W. Jarrell
Online Applications Developer | Richland Library
1431 Assembly St.  | Columbia, SC 29201
(p) 803.553.9818 | (GTalk, Skype) mark.jarrell
Access Freely at RichlandLibrary.com <http://www.richlandlibrary.com/>.

Watch Freely:
My Pick | Lie to Me <http://www.richlandlibrary.com/search/detail/521923>