Thanks David for suggesting this solution.

I finally find out a Java solution for the J-ISIS application that doesn't
need any code change:

The http user agent string can be set globally with a JVM parameter:

you neeed to add -J-Dhttp.agent=\"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64;
rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0\" to the command line switches.

Adding this parameter allows to access the LoC stylesheets without getting
the http 403 error.

Best wishes,

Jean-Claude
PS) Sorry the previous message was sent by error

--
Jean-Claude Dauphin

http://kenai.com/projects/j-isis/
http://www.unesco.org/isis/