We're hosting a CODEX Hackathon (our 3rd) at the MIT Media Lab on February 10-12, 2017.  CODEX is a community of folks who want to imagine the future of books and reading: programmers, designers, writers, librarians, publishers, readers.  All are welcome. It's the best intersecton of books and technology You can apply now; space is limited!

Many past attendees said our CODEX events have been the best hackathons they’ve ever attended. CODEX is a creative, energetic event.  Furthermore, CODEX brings together an incredibly diverse group of people, as we make an effort to reach out to underrepresented populations.

Projects from CODEX can be explored on Hackdash. You’ll find various essays about the CODEX experience on Medium,including a number of very articulate pieces from programmers. You can also view the event video on Vimeo, or check out a piece that appeared in The Boston Globe.

Our sponsors and partners this year so far include Mailchimp, MIT Libraries, Bookbub, Harvard Book Store, Innovative Interfaces,  and The Hawaii Project.

http://codexhackathon.com/