Hello,

We recently did a redesign of our library website. Before, during, and after we've done: email surveys, card sorts, focus groups, and usability testing. Now that the site is live, I'm thinking about adding a link on the homepage that stays up indefinitely with 2-3 rotating questions, the final question would be an open comments field. I am thinking of a very short, linked, passive survey (not a popup).  I would not expect a high response rate. At first it may be a couple satisfaction-type questions, but in the future I might use it to guage preference of certain terms, etc.

Has anyone done this and do you have recommendations? (I know I've seen it on library sites before.) If you have such a survey currently running on your site, would you send me a link to your page?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer DeJonghe
Librarian and Professor