Hi everyone,

It's only been a month since we met at the Forum, but it's already time to start planning for next year. (If you haven't already, mark your calendars for Pittsburgh from October 23-25!)

If you'd like to be a part of the Planning Committee, submit this quick form, and we'll be in touch soon. The page lists the various subcommittes, whose tasks range from program creation to social event planning. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

We're looking forward to working with you!

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org | clir.org