DPLA is seeking session proposals for DPLAfest 2017, an annual conference that brings together librarians, archivists, and museum professionals, developers and technologists, publishers and authors, educators, and many others to celebrate DPLA and its community of creative professionals.

Proposals should be related to digital libraries, broadly defined. This year, we are particularly interested in proposals at the intersection of digital libraries and:

We also encourage proposals that highlight digital library work being done in and/or focusing on our host city – Chicago!

The deadline to submit a session proposal is Tuesday, January 17, 2017.

View full Call for Proposals and Submission Form