It occurred to me while I was watching Star Trek TNG over Thanksgiving break that the Digital Library Federation could, as an alternative to ‘DLF’, be called ‘the Federation’ for short.

In the intervening weeks, I’ve had to stop myself from rewriting the show’s intro to involve GLAMs (“Linked open data: the final frontier.”) and starting every tweet with “Officer’s log: stardate…”

Anyways, all that’s just to say you should be relieved the Digest hasn’t been co-opted by Starfleet-esque branding, because that almost happened. This week’s jobs:

Till next week,

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org