Hello,

A group of interested people met on November 21st to discuss a second iteration of the Staffing Survey that NDSA created in 2012.

If you are interested in participating in these group calls please add your name and contact information to the meeting minutes or let me know.

We are setting up our next call for January.  Please use the Doodle Poll by December 16th to let us know your availability.

Please Note: For those of you who have provided your contact information I will also be sending you another invite for the Doodle Poll, if you don't receive that, I don't have your contact information, please add it to the meeting minutes.

After this email, we will only send updates of our work to the NDSA-ALL group and send meeting polls/invites to only those listed as being part of the Staffing Survey Working Group to keep your inboxes cleaner.

Best Regards,
Carol

--

Carol Kussmann