Good afternoon,

The Content group has a call at 11am eastern time on Wednesday, December 6th, and the draft agenda and call-in Information can be found below. You can also find the agenda on the NDSA Content wiki (https://wiki.diglib.org/NDSA:Calendar#December_2016).

As Aaron noted in his November meeting announcement, we are now sending these agenda notices out to NDSA-ALL in an effort to continue the discussion-oriented nature of interest groups, and in the spirit of sharing ideas and projects.

If you have additional agenda items, please share those with me and I will add them to the agenda.

AGENDA:

* Volunteer to take minutes
* Communication/documentation updates and member profile introduction
* DLF/DigPres review
* Goals for Content for 2017
* Member updates

MEETING DETAILS:

When: Wednesday, December 7th at 11am eastern time zone
Where: To join the call, just go to http://www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf in your browser, or call 202-750-4186<tel:202-750-4186> by phone-- no PIN needed.

Best,
Lauren

Digital Preservation Librarian