Hi All,

We're looking for members for the c4l 2017 Onsite Volunteer Committee. The
general description of this committee is to organize folks to volunteer for
onsite duties.
Please sign up here via the wiki if you would like to be a part of this
committee: https://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Conference_Committees

For those who would like to volunteer on-site at c4l 2017, we're looking
for multiple volunteers in the following areas: Welcome Wagon, Concierge,
Conference Logistics, Preconference Setup, Social Networking, Livestream,
IRC (Technical) Access and/or Helper, Registration Desk, MCs, Session
Timers, and The Whatever Crew. Descriptions for these positions are here:
https://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Conference_Volunteers#Code4Lib_2017_Conference_Volunteers
Signing up to volunteer can be done by editing the same wiki page. If you
do not have a log-in to the wiki and prefer for it to stay that way, I'm
happy to add your name to the wiki if you contact me.

Sincerely,

Mary Jinglewski
c4l 2017 Los Angeles