On 23 January 2017, Gary Thompson wrote:

> 2. A referral link between a course and the best LibGuide. The link
>   simply send the registrar's course ID to our Drupal site, which then
>   resolves and redirects to the most specific guide according to these
>   priorities:
>     * A course-specific guide if one exists.
>     * Else if the department can be identified, a subject/department
>       guide.
>     * Otherwise a generic guide about conducting research.

What are your clickthrough rates here, do you know?  On our system they're a
fraction of one per cent, based on incomplete data over the past year or so.
(I'll have complete and accurate numbers at the end of this academic year.)

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada :: https://www.miskatonic.org/
Caveat lector.