Within our LMS,

   - Courses have links to library resources and e-reserves by default.
   - The LMS landing page has a library module.
   - The course document editor allows an instructor to easily link to
   resources in our institutional repository.
      - https://github.com/Georgetown-University-Libraries/
      georgetown-university-libraries.github.io/wiki/
      Linking-Digital-Resources-to-the-University-Learning-Management-System
      <https://github.com/Georgetown-University-Libraries/georgetown-university-libraries.github.io/wiki/Linking-Digital-Resources-to-the-University-Learning-Management-System>

Terry

--
Terry Brady