Has anyone had to archive selected pages from a login-protected site? How
did you do it?

I've used the CLI tool httrack in the past for archiving sites. But in this
case, accessing the pages require logging in. There's some vague
documentation about how to do this with httrack, but I haven't cracked it
yet. (The instructions are better for the Windows version of the
application, but I only have ready access to a Mac.)

Before I go on a wild goose chase, any help would be much appreciated.

Alex

--
Alex Armstrong
Web Developer & Digital Strategist, AMICAL Consortium