You can POST to LibAnalytics directly, bypassing their interface, if you
have the following information:

 1. LibAnalytics URL
 2. your institution ID (iid)
 3. your data set ID (did)
 4. your answerer ID (answerer)
 5. The id numbers of each field in the data set you're submitting
 6. How many records at once you wish to submit (reps)

Since the web form just does an AJAX call to /process_d.php?m=newrec,
and doesn't do any kind of authentication checking on that call, you can
set up any client website, script or device you wish to add data into
your LibAnalytics instance.

Of course, that means anyone with this information could do that, too...
I presume that tightening this security hole isn't a huge priority,
since upgrading to LibInsight is the recommended solution for libraries.

-Ian