I am happy to offer an update to our numbers, which were based on Google
Analytics.

A quick review of our Drupal server logs (Varnish and Apache) shows that
the Library Resources link in the CCLE was clicked more than 68,000
times since July 1, 2016. Library resources are clearly being accessed
frequently from UCLA's central LMS.

We have more work to do with our metrics, since Do Not Track is clearly
having am impact on our GA numbers. (At least that's our hunch.)

Cheers,
Gary

--
-- Gary Thompson
-- Head of Software Development & Project Management