From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Swierczek
Sent: 12 January 2017 13:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] MARCXML help again

"on a Linux computer".  I can only *dream* of having access to a Linux computer at work. I have a Win 7 machine that is 4 years old.  I can't even run a VM on here, it's so slow. (I am due for a replacement this summer, but I can't hold my breath on this project until then.)

Nonetheless, thank you for sharing this info.  I will make a note for the future, in case that day comes where I can have a real computer!

Julie