The LITA/ALCTS MARC Format Transition Interest Group invites you to a managed discussion where we’ll be talking about what will happen to library catalogs in the age of linked data.

The discussion will take place on Saturday, January 21st from 3:00 - 4:00 PM in the Georgia World Congress Center, B204.

See the ALA scheduler for more info:

https://goo.gl/dmzHrA

And, you could be famous! We’re looking for a few more panelists for our program at Annual 2017 in Chicago, and one of them could be you!

Please join us and discuss your library, archives, or museum’s experience with trying to convert existing systems and metadata to the brave new linked data world.

Contact the IG co-chairs off-list if you have questions: Debra Shapiro, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Jeremy Bartczak, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Debra Shapiro
SLIS, the iSchool at UW-Madison
Helen C. White Hall, Rm. 4282
600 N. Park St.