From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Haitz, Lisa (haitzlm)
Sent: 23 January 2017 15:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Looking for libraries present in their campus' LMS

We are on the same “page” as you. Haha

I have been pushing to have some system that reflects that students major or areas of interest, with links to our actual home page. Ive thought about using Campus Guides from Springshare's API for the data. Writing the code that interacts and gets the student info is the hard part.

We use the Blackboard system.