Some info via googling on fiscal sponsor fees, matching my own (limited)
experience. CLIR is offering pretty complete services for what I think is
an unusually reasonable fee.

"The fee structure should be spelled out in the fiscal sponsorship
agreement or policies. Fees can range from token to 25 percent, but an
average fee is around 10 percent. Some fiscal sponsors take it from the
revenues as they are received; others take the fee from the expenses as
they are incurred. (See fiscalsponsordirectory.org for a national list of
fiscal sponsors. This directory, maintained by the San Francisco Study
Center, includes information on each fiscal sponsor, including fees.)"

-- http://www.giarts.org/article/fiscal-sponsorship-maturing-field

"More than half of fiscal sponsors say they charge a flat fee, and 42% of
the total are in the 5%-10% range. Also, of those with sliding-scale fees,
almost two-thirds charge 5%-10%, usually depending on a project’s revenues.
Thirty sponsors will charge 12% or more to handle government-funded
projects, which can require adhering to higher federal audit standards.
What mostly accounts for the disparity in fees is the range of services a
sponsor provides."

--
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hxth860JFDQJ:www.fiscalsponsordirectory.org/facts_stats.php+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

" These percentages vary depending on the types of services included,
requirements of the project, the sponsor’s policies, and other factors, but
in general the range is between 9% and 15%. It is common for fiscal
sponsors to charge a higher percentage to administer government grants."

--
http://www.fiscalsponsors.org/pages/10-questions-potential-projects-should-ask-fiscal-sponsor

"FEES: Mostly 5%-10%
About 30% of these fiscal sponsors charge fees of 5% or less of a project’s
revenues, and half charge 6% to 10%. Only 12 charge more than 10%, in most
cases to handle government-funded projects, which can require adhering to
federal audit standards. Some sponsors have sliding-scale fees, depending
on a project’s revenues; others will negotiate the fee."

--
https://fusionpartnerships.wordpress.com/fiscal-sponsorship/about-fiscal-sponsorship/

(Fusion sponsors many tiny nonprofit projects here in Baltimore,is why I
went looking at their website.  Their fees aren't public on their website,
I suspect they customize them per project. I could ask people I know what
they are being charged, but I'm pretty sure it's almost always at least
5%).