Most SPAM filters use distributed feedback as an important feedback loop.

This means that if individuals on the list want to do something about this,
they can check their SPAM box for code4lib messages and mark them as not
spam. To find these enter "in:spam code4lib" into the gmail search box.

cheers
stuart