Is this statement available on the web? I ask because this is significant
for us who are collecting, compiling, and disseminating these and other
similar statements.

Thank you.
Melissa

Melissa Cardenas-Dow, MLIS
American Library Association, Councilor-At-Large, 2016-2019
(she/her/hers)
phone: 909-793-2030 <(909)%20793-2030>
Google Hangout: melissa.cardenasdow
Twitter: @micdow
ORCiD: orcid.org/0000-0002-3823-6954
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/melissacardenasdow
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissacardenasdow>
FB: facebook.com/melissa.cardenasdow
<http://www.facebook.com/melissa.cardenasdow>
About.me: about.me/melissa.cardenasdow
MiscEtcetera blog: http://wp.me/1SJSQ

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." -- commonly
attributed to Philo of Alexandria